INFRARED THERMOMETER With Beep Alarm
✅ Our Infrared Thermometer is Easy to use, Non-contact thermometer can be used in hospitals. Durable design allows for testing center use.
Wondering what an Infrared Thermometer is?
❇️ Non-Contact measurement of body temperature can well protect medical workers and avoid cross infection caused by direct contact with patients.
It is very convenient for security inspection, children, hospitals, schools, and related other places of business.
🚹 Most Commonly Asked Questions About Infrared Thermometers:
1. Can you take body temperature with infrared thermometer?
One may obtain better results if directing the thermometer towards a person's throat region however, the forehead is a suggested region to measure temperature. Of note, Infrared Temperature or thermormeters may not be accurate in the range of the human body temperature.
2. What are the benefits of an Infrared Thermometer?
- Easy to handle and especially; Non-contact approach may reduce the risk of spreading disease between people being evaluated.
- Easy to clean and disinfect with, for example, additional items in our store!
- Infrared Thermometers are able to measure temperatures and display rapid readings when they might be needed most
3. What are the limitations of an Infrared Thermometer?
- How and where the Infrared Thermometer is used may affect the measurement. That is to say, one should consider the region, positioning of the body, and head covers.
- Although non-contact is surely a benefit in preventing spreading of disease, there still remains a requirement of close distance measuring.
4. What is the proper use of an Infrared Thermometer?
The person using this infrared device should of course, follow manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions for use for the specific device being handled.
5. How do I take care of my Infrared Thermometer?
As per the FDA, it is suggested that:
"For cleaning NCITs between uses, follow the instructions in the Cleaning and Disinfecting section of the product instructions. Most NCITs should never be immersed in water or other liquids."
🎯 Don't see your question answered here? Please, send us a message and we'll answer it for you as quickly as possible!
Shipping & Returns
Most orders ship within 48 hours, however due to overwhelming demand some orders may take an additional day or two to be released.
For standard shipping, of all of our products including but not limited to hand sanitizers, box package sets, infrared thermometers, or nitrile blue gloves, and masks, please allow 3-5 business days from the ship date.
For expedited shipping allow 2-3 days from the ship date. You will receive shipping confirmation and tracking number when your order has been shipped!
Due to the nature of our products all sales are “as is” and Clinicians Health Solutions LLC does not accept cancelations or returns. All sales are final.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your product is damaged in transit, please email us at email@example.com within 7 days of delivery to alert us of the damage and return the item to 8235 E 96th Street, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46256.
Once your exchange is received and inspected, we will send your replacement item(s) in accordance with our shipping policy.